Many people have specific legal needs but do not want to spend the money on a full service attorney. At Collaborative Family Law & Mediation, LLC, we practice exclusively in out-of-court dispute resolution, which means that we can tailor a la carte services to fit your particular needs.
Below are examples of unbundled legal services that we provide:
- Drafting a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and Orders and Final Judgment;
- Responding to a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage;
- Appearing with you at Mediation;
- Engaging in Direct Negotiations with your Spouse or the Other Attorney;
- Filling out Florida Supreme Court Family Law Forms
- Responding to Discovery Requests;
- Researching Legal Issues;
- Providing Legal Guidance and Advice;
- Preparing a Marital Settlement Agreement
- Reviewing a Marital Settlement Agreement;
- Coaching You to Represent Yourself in Court; and
- Appearing with You at an Uncontested Final Hearing.
Whatever your out-of-court legal needs, we can help create a plan that is right for you.